Top-Quality Concrete Roofing Solutions in SA
Do you want a hardwearing, beautiful roof for your home? Choose our concrete tiles! At Marley Roofing, we present roofing solutions in SA that are designed to withstand the adverse and sometimes harsh weather conditions in the country, and we are proud of our current range. If you’re browsing through our product range, you will find that we specifically feature concrete roofing products.
Yes, we support green building practices because we are environmentally conscious! We also do our best to ensure that all of our products and business operations are in line with the SABS ISO 9001 and SABS ISO 14001 standards. In addition to that, we’re OHSAS 18001 certified. What does all of this mean? This means that our roofing solutions in SA are built to last and that the industry recognises our products as suitable – in fact, we know that they are exceptional!
Let’s take a closer look at why our concrete roof tiles should be your first choice when looking for a roofing solution:
- Long-lasting durability – when you construct a concrete tile roof, you are investing in many years of good service. In fact, when properly installed and maintained, a concrete roof tile can last approximately 30 years. If you want your property to look good and benefit from the durability of a tough exterior product, concrete tiles are the solution!
- Various finishes and colours – while you are doing your bit for the environment by choosing green building products, you also want the building to look great. Concrete roof tiles come in a variety of design styles, finishes and colours, so that you can match the best tile to the appeal and design of your home.
- Resistant to fire – do you live in an area where bush fires often break out? Are you worried about how your roofing will cope if a fire breaks out in your home? Concrete tiles are non-combustible, which makes them a safe choice for fire-prone areas.
- “Salt safe” – our range is available in many coastal areas in South Africa and this means that our products need to be able to cater to the unique needs of such regions. Our concrete tiles are “salt safe”, which means that they are suitable for coastal homes.
- Safe for water collection – do you collect rain water from your roof for greywater reuse? The surface of our concrete tiles requires no hazardous or toxic elements, which means that the water that your collect will be safe to use, as it will not be contaminated by the roofing tiles.
- Sound performance – concrete tiles offer an exceptional sound performance, which means that a plane flying overhead will not sound like it is right in your lounge!
- Interior home comfort – concrete tiles provide for great insulation and if you use the right products beneath your roof tiles, you can save on your heating and cooling costs. The type of roof on a home can directly affect how hot or cool the home’s interior is.
- Minimal maintenance requirements – once installed, you can expect to pay very little attention to your roof. If any of the tiles get damaged, only the affected tiles need to be replaced.
Are you ready to invest in a concrete tile roof? You would certainly be making a wise choice for your home and for your budget in the long run. We welcome you to consider our extensive range of roof tile options which are available in Gauteng (inland), Western Cape and KwaZulu-Natal. Our ranges vary from branch to branch, so we welcome you to browse through our product ranges featured on our website. If there is something specific that you are looking for in your area, please feel free to contact one of our branches to discuss your needs and requirements, and to see if we will be able to assist you.
Do you need more information and advice on our roofing solutions in South Africa? Want to learn more about the importance of green building materials? We would love to talk to you! Take the time to contact us at Marley Roofing and we will gladly assist you. Send us an email or give us a call. Our team is standing by to assist.