We recognise the importance of our people in bringing our high standards to life. As well as competitive salaries, we offer an exciting range of benefits.
As our teams develop, so does our organisation, so there is a big emphasis on learning and development, mentoring and support – and on helping with your career aspirations.
Depending on your role, you could have regular personal development reviews.
Everyone here gets the chance to do some training and, depending on your role, this could include on the job training, vocational course to develop your technical skills, professional qualifications or short courses and more.
Our employees can also use the company’s eLearning platform with hundreds of short-course options to choose from.
Depending on your role, career moves across SA and around the world through our parent company, the Etex Group, can be an option.
Even if you don’t want to move, many roles involve liaising with professionals doing the same or complementary roles in other Etex Group companies so you can share knowledge and best practice and even work on joint projects.
These are benefits for everyone who works here. There may be others depending on your role.
Generous Retirement Fund
Confidential Employee Assistance
Five more exciting benefits
- A modern organisation – Depending on your role, you could be working with the new technologies and practices we embrace to help us drive our business forward.
- Strong leadership – Providing clear direction for our business. Our management is very influential and well respected in the industry.
- A real team ethic – You can benefit by learning from and sharing best practice with colleagues within departments, within the company and within the worldwide Etex Group.
- A responsible organisation – Health and safety is absolutely key and there are many practices, procedures and training programmes in place to make it happen.
- An active social life – We believe in having fun too, with many departmental teams organising their own events and outings. We work with local communities and are keen to promote activities in aid of a number of charities.